Many families noticed a slight change in the morning drop off today. We have cones set out to keep traffic in one line so no cars are able to pass on the passenger side. Please drive slowly and carefully around the lot, and always watch for cars who need to exit the parking spaces. Thank you all for your understanding and patience as we work to create the safest possible environment for your children. Thank you to one of our parents for coming up with a great suggestion! We always appreciate feedback and ideas from our families. Together, we make a great team!
Thank you to the first grade class for working so hard on a delicious bake sale! We are proud of our students who want to reach out to the kindergarten student at Edgelea who was injured in a fire. Our donations will go to help her and her family as she recovers.
Below are a few reminders for this busy week!
- Our Spirit Day is this Wednesday, Feb. 13th.
- Valentine parties will be this Thursday, Feb. 14th. Students may wear red and pink with their uniforms!
- There is NO KINDERGARTEN this Friday, Feb. 15th, due to Kindergarten Registration. Our kindergarten teachers will be busy welcoming our new students and families all day. We will miss our present kindergarten students that day!
- Our all school Mass is this Friday, Feb. 15th, with Mrs. Bosma’s first graders leading us in our celebration for the first time!
- We have no school on Monday, Feb. 18th, as we celebrate Presidents’ Day. Enjoy!
- We WILL have school on Tuesday, Feb. 19th, to make up for a snow day earlier this year.