FREE Football skills and drills camp for boys in grades 1-6. I am happy to announce that your Central Catholic football staff (Little Gridiron and Varsity) are coming together to offer a four-week camp beginning this Sunday 9/20. The camp will continue Sundays (9/27, 10/4, and 10/11).
I have worked with the LCSS administration and the Health & Safety staff to put together a program that will work in concert with the precautions we are taking in the schools. Features of the camp that will help in this effort:
• Small group stations – camp will be at Paul J. LaRocca field and we will maintain groups of 10
participants or less throughout the camp.
• Coaches will be required to wear masks the entire camp, and players will need to wear masks
when not actively participating in drills.
• Barriers and hand shields will be wiped down in between groups.
• Players will need to bring their own water bottle to camp.
• Activities will be non-contact, there will be no tackling we are simply working on fundamentals
and body position
• Players should wear shorts and t-shirts and cleats if available, if cooler please dress accordingly.
• Parents will not be allowed to watch or congregate at Central Catholic while the camp is going
on, only drop off and pick up at the appropriate time.
• 1st and 2nd grade boys will be 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
• 3rd and 4th grade boys will be 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm
• 5th and 6th grade boys will be 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Please click on the link below to register. We look forward to getting the boys outside for some fun physical activity.
Please contact me with any questions, Wade Seaburg 574-514-2651