It is so nice to have everyone back together again! We have enjoyed listening to all of the fun stories about the holiday celebrations. We wish all of our families a blessed New Year filled with good health and much JOY!
We have a very short week, so there are just a few reminders:
- Please remember to send in a CLOTH LUNCH TOWEL every day to help with spills.
- It is also important to send lunch items in unbreakable containers. We had quite a mess when a glass jar of fruit was dropped! It is not safe to have glass in the gym – especially when the students go directly to the gym for P.E. after lunch. Thank you!
- Our all school Mass will be tomorrow morning at 8:15. Mrs. Skiba’s second graders are preparing and leading. Please remember to wear the official uniform with the white shirt and crest.
- This is a good time to review the LCSS Uniform Code to be sure you are following the required uniform. lcss-uniform-code16-17 Please pay close attention to shoes, socks, and leggings. These should be solid black, white, or navy, and shoes can also be solid brown. Shirts must be tucked in every day. Thank you for your help!
- Several families did not pick up their St. Mary Spirit Wear orders before Christmas break. They are in the office to pick up at your convenience. Any orders not picked up by tomorrow (Friday, 1/6/17) will be sent home with your child.
- Basketball will be starting soon! There is a note coming home today, and you can click on the following link to sign up: st-marys-bb-call-out