Due to COVID-19, there are several changes and precautions that will be taken to the golf outing this year. Some of those guidelines include:
- Masks are required inside the clubhouse, including the restrooms, bar, and banquet room.
- The buffet lunch has been changed to a box lunch to be eaten on the course.
- Recognition for awards will be sent out electronically after the event.
- Water stations and ball washers have been removed from the course.
- Flagsticks are to be left in the hole at all times.
For a full list of the guidelines or to register for or sponsor the golf outing, please visit www.lcss.org/golf-outing.
The LCSS Golf Outing benefits the entire school system community, helping to keep our schools affordable for families. The golf outing will take place on September 25. Registration deadline is September 10.