Online Safe Environment Training for all
STAFF, CLERGY, RELIGIOUS & VOLUNTEERS
All volunteers, staff, religious and clergy need to complete the diocesan safe environment training requirement through the Safe & Sacred™ Environment Training Program. This training must be completed before any adult works with LCSS students. If you are covered under the current Protocol Training, you have until December 2015 to complete the new online training…but it is best to complete it as soon as possible.
- The program is designed to be respectful of the topic and your time.
- The site is accessible anytime and on most computers, mobile devices and smartphones.
- If you need technical assistance there is a button at
the top right corner of almost every screen
where there is a “live” person to assist you.
- You may also contact Technical Support by calling toll-free: 888-804-9643.
It is as easy as…
1. Create a user profile at the training web site: https://safeandsacred-dol-in.org/
Important: You will be asked to complete a background screening application. Please complete this application as your training certificate will not be issued until a
background screening is completed.
2. Complete the “Protecting God’s Children in the 21st Century” course.
Be sure to read the instructions and complete all of the steps.
3. You will be notified by email that your training certificate has been issued if it was not available when you completed the training because the background screening process had not yet been completed.
Your training certificate will be emailed automatically to the local safe environment coordinator in your primary location as listed on your registration form.
Everyone who works with young people and/or vulnerable adults shares the responsibility of creating safe environments. We are all charged with treating life with the respect and dignity given to each of us by our God.
Thank you for taking the time to complete this important training.