Red Ribbon Week is a fun week to learn all about how we keep our bodies safe. Students will learn about what drugs are, what their purpose is, and how to use them safely so we take good care of the wonderful gift of our bodies. Each day has a theme, so all students are invited to join in the fun. Congratulations to Joey Metzger who designed the winning Red Ribbon Week Bookmark for St. Mary Cathedral School! Here are the themes for each day next week:
- MONDAY 10/16 – “Don’t Let Drugs Mix You Up” – All students are invited to wear mixed up clothes, shoes, socks, and accessories. No uniforms are necessary!
- TUESDAY 10/17 – “Follow Your Dreams! Don’t Do Drugs!” – Students may wear their pajamas to school today. Please be sure to wear shoes for safety!
- WEDNESDAY 10/18 – “Smarties Choose to be Drug Free” – Students will wear their official uniform to school with the white shirt for our All School Mass. Students will be given a sticker and “Smarties” to remember to be smart with their choices.
- THURSDAY 10/19 – “Sock it to Drugs” – Students will wear their uniforms today with some fun and crazy socks! Please remember that we dismiss at 2:00 today for Parent/Teacher Conferences.
- FRIDAY 10/20 – “Team Up Against Drugs” – Students may wear clothes supporting their favorite team! No uniforms are necessary as we end our fun week learning about how to stay safe and make good choices for our bodies. Please remember that we dismiss at 2:00 today for Parent/Teacher Conferences.